Welcome to your Annual Cyber Competency Assurance Training, or Cyber ACAT as it is better known.
This course was designed to ensure Management are competent in the Cyber
The Management (Ma) Course is designed to educate on what is happening in one of the largest industries in the World, namely Cyber crime.
The course take 2 hours learning, Plus a potential minimum of 6 hours anticipated for Procedural development.
The Management (Ma) course modules are:
- Requirements and Obligations
- Clause 380 Maritime Cyber Insurance
- SMS Cyber Management
- Response to an incident, Recovery and Procedures
- Monitoring Ships Data and activity
- Checklists of venerable equipment
- Management Risk and external assessments/access
- Relationship between ship and shore/agents/owners
- EDIFACT Attacks and Security
- Internal Case study drills and procedures
Ship Management of this process is simple, as each Crew/Guest/Contractors/Visitors completes the course it will show next to their name.
The cost of each Type of Cyber ACAT is £500 (+ VAT if applicable) per hull, per year. The number of officers that can complete the course is unlimited.
To buy for your hull(s), Please see Buying Options