Welcome to your Annual Cyber Competency Assurance Training, or Cyber ACAT as it is better known.
This course was designed to ensure Operators and Management are competent in the Cyber
The combined Cyber Operators (Op) and Management (Ma) Course is designed to educate on what is happening in one of the largest industries in the World, namely Cyber crime.
The course takes between 1 day on average.
The Operators (Op) course modules are:
- Accidental `Self-Hack`
- Different Risks and terminology
- Harmful software and procedures to counter
- Malware and prevention techniques
- Communication equipment and security
- Specific Compartment equipment
- Secure USB ports on all ships systems
- Good cyber hygiene and training
The Management (Ma) course modules are:
- Requirements and Obligations
- Clause 380 Maritime Cyber Insurance
- SMS Cyber Management
- Response to an incident, Recovery and Procedures
- Monitoring Ships Data and activity
- Checklists of venerable equipment
- Management Risk and external assessments/access
- Relationship between ship and shore/agents/owners
- EDIFACT Attacks and Security
- Internal Case study drills and procedures
Ship Management of this process is simple, as each Crew/Guest/Contractors/Visitors completes the course it will show next to their name.
Limited offer, Cyber Management and Cyber Operators Course for £750 (+ VAT if applicable) per hull, per year. The number of officers that can complete the course is unlimited.
To buy for your hull(s), Please see Buying Options